2019 Holiday Tea - Click here to RSVP
Cookies, Recipes, Books, Singing and Fun!
WHEN: Sunday, December 8, from 2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
WHERE: Home of Jan Koors '84
(Please refer to printed invitation, the electronic newsletter, and the RSVP confirmation email for the specific address.)
- Share a Good Read: bring an unwrapped new or gently used book to share; then select one to take home.
- Recipe Exchange: Bring a Holiday Recipe written on an index card; then take a new recipe home.
- Bring a personal care product/toiletry to donate to our drive for "Connections for Abused Women and Their Children" (CAWC).
- Bring Treats: The odd-year classes (ex. 1967, 2011) are invited to bring a small sweet or savory treat for the table. Tell us what you'd like to bring when you RSVP.
- Sing a few favorites from the Wellesley song book - check back later for details on songs!
The event is no-charge, but $5 donations are welcome at the door.
2:00PM - 4:00PM Sun 8 Dec 2019 ( Timezone: Central )
Please Refer to Print Invitation/Electronic Newsletter for Address in the Gold Coast area of downtown Chicago.
Chicago, IL 60610
[ Get Directions ]